Shipping & Sales Policy
Conditions of Sale:
- All prices are listed in US dollars.
- All orders are shipped via the United States Postal Service.
- All items are shipped from Chicago, IL United States. Please allow two (2) to four (4) weeks for delivery of all Domestic Orders. For International Orders, please allow three (3) to six (6) weeks for delivery.
- All payments must be made via Paypal, VISA or MasterCard. Cash payments are NOT accepted under any circumstances.
- All international orders may be subject to additional customs fees, which are the customer's responsibility.
- Please verify the address before completing your order. We are not responsible for orders shipped to an incorrect address.
- Please allow 2-3 days handling/processing time for all orders.
- Delivery dates are estimated by the United States Postal Service and are to be used for reference only.
- Shipping costs are calculated by the United States Postal Service, and depend on the item's weight, dimensions, destination, and the shipping method you have chosen.
- Electronic USPS Delivery Confirmation (eDelcon) International service is provided at no additional charge, to the countries listed here.
- If you chose a shipping option that provides a tracking number you can check the status of your package at www.usps.com.
- To request your tracking number please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If your item(s) have not arrived within a reasonable amount of time, and you have been provided a tracking number, please contact the United States Postal Service at 1-800-222-1811. You can also use your tracking number on www.usps.com.
- We do not resend items or file "Missing Package" claims unless the package has not arrived after at least 6 weeks from shipping date.
- We are NOT responsible for lost parcels.
- Customers residing outside of the United States:
- We highly recommend the Registered Mail International option for our international customers.
- We are not responsible for any additional customs charges or fees once your package has left our facility. Customs charges and fees are the sole responsibility of the purchaser.
- If you are unfamiliar with customs fees and charges, please speak with your local postal or customs office for more information.
- If customs fees and charges are refused at the time of delivery, your order will be returned and you will not receive a refund for shipment costs.
- Express shipping options are not available for customers shipping to locations outside of the United States.
Questions still not answered? Email #TeamKeyz at email@example.com